As a theatre or scrub nurse, you will need to work with patients of all ages and are involved in each phase of a person’s operation. You will provide high standards of skilled care and support during each phase of a patient’s operative care.
Specific requirements are to have experience with Orthopaedics.
Nurses must meet the below:
- Nurses must be registered with the NMC
- Have a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience in an acute hospital setting
- Have right to work in the UK
- Show proof of Covid testing
- Have all in date mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS