1. Hit 'Register'
to quick apply
2. Receive login details to your Candidate Profile
3. Complete 'Candidate Application' form to apply for jobs
Welcome to Healthcare & Locum Recruitment
Delivering excellence in healthcare recruitment
HLR is a growing healthcare recruitment agency based in South London.
We are a trusted clinical and non-clinical supplier for both the public and private healthcare sector.
HLR places nurses and healthcare assistants on a permanent and temporary basis into NHS Hospitals, private hospitals, nursing homes and residential homes across London
and throughout the Surrey region.
Our service primarily provides care for: medical wards, theatres, critical care, complex neurological disabilities, tracheostomy and ventilation care.
If you are looking for talented staff to join your organisation, or seeking a rewarding career opportunity in healthcare, contact Team HLR today!
What our clients and candidates say about us
SybellaNight Site Manager, Private Hospital
Team HLR are a pleasure to work with. Always dependable and on the ready at the end of the line 24/7. They go out of their way to fulfill and supply staff any time; day or night. An equal opportunity company that provides an excellent service meeting our needs. Supplies friendly, approachable, flexible staff who are skilled, well trained and professionally updated adhering to our establishments’ policies and procedures…
Working at HLR Company is a pleasure, they are diligent, reliable and make my career even more rewarding.
Having worked for HLR for nearly 3 yrs now, I continue to be impressed with the high level of service they provide to us, the staff. HLR management team are friendly and ready to listen, understand, respond and assist staff . They have lots of shifts for staff and assist staff with their trainings and upgrading themselves in the care and nursing profession. I recommend them as an agency.
OscarClient, Private Hospital
Healthcare & Locum Recruitment has provided our Hospital with the highest standard of service for both Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. The dedication their company shows is truly outstanding, and highly appreciated. HLR provides unquestionable professionalism, and this has been identified and complimented at both ward and management level. With a high touch Managing Director and Client Account Manager, we found that any issues that arise are easy to resolve. HLR is a first class Healthcare agency supplier.
- January 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
We ask all candidates to ‘quick apply’ through the website and upload your CV for consideration. One of our compliance officers will contact you to discuss full registration, which can be done by creating a candidate profile.
- Full GMC or NMC Registration
- Identification Proof (Passport Only or EU ID card)
- Immunisation Records Status & Proof of Immunity for: Hepatitis B (& Titre Level), Hepatitis C (For EPP UK Lab Report), Measles & Mumps immunity, Rubella (UK Lab report), Varicella, BCG (TB)
- Health Certificate fitness to work (signed by Occupational HealthDep.)
- 2x colour passport photos
- DBS – (Enhanced will be carried out by HLR Ltd, please have five years address history and any DBS done within last 12 months)
- Mandatory training with certificate which includes: Fire Safety, Infection Control, Risk Assessment, Clinical Waste Handling, Health & Safety, COSSH, Riddor
- Basic Life Support (Depending on grade and specialty)
- UK Work Permit & UK Visa (For Non EU Members)
- 2x References to cover the last 5 years of employment
HLR Ltd has work for Nurses and Healthcare Assistants across London and Surrey.
You should submit your timesheets to HLR on a weekly basis. Monday 830am is the cut-off for payments to clear for the following Friday.
Late timesheet submissions may incur additional administration costs.